These color changing baby shades magically transform from clear white to purple when exposed to the sun. Kind of like Violet Beauregaurde turning into a blueberry! #lifehack tip: if your frames change color, it's also time to put on sunscreen!
These purple and white sunglasses are non-scientifically tested to be the raddest shades in the universe. Check it out:
- Polarized lenses: 100% UVA/B/C protection and shatter resistant, with added glare reduction to reduce eye strain & protect your eyes
- Mirrored polarized lenses: same protection with a sweet pop of color!
- Made in Italy like your designer shades, and assembled in USA
- Material is specially designed with babies in mind: durable, flexible, ultra light, and comfortable. Soft and safe for little faces, hands and mouths.
- Nearly indestructible: we offer a full damage and lens replacement guarantee.
- Certified BPA, lead, and latex free. Small parts tested as safe for babies.
- Lens Category 3; Lab tested and compliant with all US, EU and other international UV standards to block 100% UVA/B/C rays, including meeting Australian AS/NZS 1067:2016 standards.
- We mold our logos into our design to eliminate unnecessary paint.
- Over 25% lighter than Babiators' baby shades! So light they can float!
- Most importantly, you are helping support seriously ill children and their families at Ronald McDonald House Charities with every Australian sale.
These rad shades fit 0-24 months+ depending on baby's head size. The flexible material gives lots of room to grow!
Please note the color changing effect can lessen over time. The magic dye loses its magic after repeated use. We suggest storing these away from sunlight to lengthen the effect. This is not a "defect or damage" for warranty purposes, as they will still work just as well as sunglasses if the color change fades a bit, so if you want color that will last forever, these might not be right for you!
Packaging comes with a durable, microfiber sunglasses pouch you can use as a cloth to wipe off those fingerprint smudges.