Thunder! Thunder! Thunder! Thundercats... Hoooo! Your little Lion-O, Panthra and Cheetaras are going to look amazing in these black and teal infant Wayfarer sunglasses (snarf, snarf).
Non-scientifically proven to be the raddest sunglasses for kids in the universe! check out these baby sunglasses:
- Polarized lenses: 100% UVA/B/C protection and shatter resistant, with added glare reduction to reduce eye strain & protect your eyes
- Mirrored polarized lenses: same protection with a sweet pop of color!
- Made in Italy like your designer shades, and assembled in USA
- Material is specially designed with babies in mind: durable, flexible, ultra light, and comfortable.
- Small parts tested: Soft and safe for little faces, hands and mouths.
- Nearly indestructible: we offer a full damage and lens replacement guarantee.
- Certified BPA, lead, and latex free. Small parts tested as safe for babies.
- Lens Category 3; Lab tested and compliant with all US, EU and other international UV standards to block 100% UVA/B/C rays, including meeting Australian AS/NZS 1067:2016 standards
- We mold our logos into our design to eliminate unnecessary paint.
- Over 25% lighter than Babiators' baby shades! So light they can float!
- Most importantly, you are helping support seriously ill children and their families at Ronald McDonald House Charities with every Australian sale.
These rad shades fit 0-24 months+ depending on baby's head size. The flexible material gives lots of room to grow!
Packaging comes with a durable, microfiber sunglasses pouch you can use as a cloth to wipe off those fingerprint smudges.