Bueller?...Bueller?...Bueller?... Try to say it really fast! These matte black infant Wayfarer sunglasses were inspired by the legend himself, '80s cool at its best.
Non-scientifically proven to be the raddest sunglasses for kids in the universe! check out these junior sunglasses:
- Polarized lenses: 100% UVA/B/C protection and shatter resistant, with added glare reduction to reduce eye strain & protect your eyes
- Mirrored polarized lenses: same protection with a sweet pop of color!
- Made in Italy like your designer shades, and assembled in USA
- Material is specially designed with babies in mind: durable, flexible, ultra light, and comfortable. Soft and safe for little faces, hands and mouths.
- Nearly indestructible: we offer a full damage and lens replacement guarantee.
- Certified BPA, lead, and latex free. Small parts tested as safe for babies.
- Lens Category 3; Lab tested and compliant with all US, EU and other international UV standards to block 100% UVA/B/C rays, including meeting Australian AS/NZS 1067:2016 standards
- We mold our logos into our design to eliminate unnecessary paint.
- Most importantly, you are helping support seriously ill children and their families at Ronald McDonald House Charities with every Australian sale.
These rad shades suit our junior kids. Durable enough for beach days, sports days and other daily activities. Comfortable and reduces sun glare. Recommended for ages 5+ years old.
Packaging comes with a durable, microfiber sunglasses pouch you can use as a cloth to wipe off those fingerprint smudges.