Spunky, funky, & punky! These purple baby Wayfarer glasses are named for the trademark bright style of the short-lived, but much loved TV character.
Screen time happens especially when more of our kids are on them during this unprecedented time! Experts warn that blue light rays from electronic devices can cause serious damage to eyes and even affect sleep patterns, so we decided to use our unbreakable frames to stop those harsh rays with our Anti-Visual Noise (AVN) lenses! Read more in our parent company's article about blue light blocking lenses.
- Unbreakable frames - Our bendable, soft, durable frames are comfortable and ultra light for little ones!
- Prescription quality lenses - We use polycarbonate lightweight, shatterproof, and high performance AVN lenses designed for durability. No prescription required!
- Blue light blocking protection - Blocks over 80% of the most harmful blue light rays (under wavelength 420 nm) and 99.9% UVA/B/C rays to protect your child's eyes.
- Superior clear vision - No harsh yellow/orange colored lenses to distort your child's vision. Blue light blocking lenses can also help reduce glare, improve contrast, provide better color perception, and relieve digital eye strain.
- Colorful frame options - Your child will love wearing their computer glasses in their favorite color of our stylish Wayfarer style frames.
Recommended for 5 years +
Packaging comes with a durable, microfiber sunglasses pouch you can use as a cloth to wipe off those fingerprint smudges.
TIP: Make it a habit to always encourage your young to use these blue light blocking toddler glasses in front of computers, tablets, phones, or under LED lights. Toddler computer glasses with AVN lenses reduce strain, headaches and tired eyes when staring at a screen too long! Using our blue light blocking toddler glasses in the hour before bed is also a critical factor in falling asleep. Healthy eyes and better sleep, woohoo!
Our blue light UV glasses do not have the yellow/orange tint that you'll see with other AVN glasses, so they will not distort your child's vision.