Everything's comin' up Milhouse! He may be Bart's best friend and trusty sidekick, but now in Milhouse is also our newest and coolest royal blue sunglasses to be added to the Roshambo Shades family.
Non-scientifically tested to be the raddest shades in the universe. Check out polarized sunglasses:
- Made in Italy like your expensive designer shades.
- Polarized lenses: Safety is our #1 priority - All of our lenses offer UV400 protection to block 100% UVA/B/C rays, with added glare reduction to reduce eye strain & protect your eyes
- Shatter resistant lenses.
- Mirrored polarized lenses: same protection with a sweet pop of color!
- Our material is specially designed: durable, flexible, ultra-light, and comfortable... Because you know your littles are going to pull them off your face!
- Nearly indestructible: we offer a full damage replacement guarantee. We dare your kiddos to break these bright green sunglasses.
- Certified BPA, lead, and latex free. Small parts tested as safe for babies and kids.
- Lens Category 3; Lab tested and compliant with all US, EU and other international UV standards to block 100% UVA/B/C rays, including meeting Australian AS/NZS 1067:2016 standards.
- We mold our logos into our design to eliminate unnecessary paint.
- Rad soft polishing pouch included.
- Most importantly, you are helping support seriously ill children and their families at Ronald McDonald House Charities and Kids with Cancer Foundation (AU) with every Australian sale.
Packaging comes with a durable, microfiber sunglasses pouch you can use as a cloth to wipe off those fingerprint smudges.
Packaging also comes with our anti-slip grip ear adjusters, made with a comfy, stretchy, light, and easily detachable silicone material that is perfect for all Adult sizes of our sunglasses and glasses frames.
The adult range comes in 2 sizes, S/M and L/XL.
The recommendation is the S/M sizes would suit more females and narrower faces.
The L/XL size generally suit men with more broader faces.
Our youth size sports wrap sunglasses fit ages 5-15 years old (depending on head size).