The Sandlot, a timeless tale of friendship and baseball, are the perfect name for these cream ivory colored classic sunglasses. These polarized off white toddler sunglasses when paired with our brown lenses, are retro cool and ready for unforgettable adventures around your neighborhood sandlot!
Non-scientifically proven to be the raddest sunglasses for kids in the universe! check out these junior sunglasses:
- Polarized lenses: Safety is our #1 priority - especially when it comes to children! Nothing but the best for your family! All of our lenses offer UV400 protection to block 100% UVA/B/C rays, with added glare reduction to reduce eye strain & protect your eyes
- Shatter resistant lenses.
- Made in Italy like your designer shades, and assembled in USA
- Material is specially designed with babies in mind: durable, flexible, ultra light, and comfortable. Soft and safe for little faces, hands and mouths.
- Nearly indestructible: we offer a full damage and lens replacement guarantee.
- Certified BPA, lead, and latex free. Small parts tested as safe for babies.
- Lens Category 3; Lab tested and compliant with all US, EU and other international UV standards to block 100% UVA/B/C rays, including meeting Australian AS/NZS 1067:2016 standards
- We mold our logos into our design to eliminate unnecessary paint.
- Most importantly, you are helping support seriously ill children and their families at Ronald McDonald House Charities and Kids with Cancer Foundation (AU) with every Australian sale.
These rad shades suit our junior kids. Durable enough for beach days, sports days and other daily activities. Comfortable and reduces sun glare. Recommended for ages 5+ years old.
Only available in standard polarised lenses (non-mirrored).
Packaging comes with a durable, microfiber sunglasses pouch you can use as a cloth to wipe off those fingerprint smudges.
Our youth size sports wrap sunglasses fit ages 5-15 years old (depending on head size).