Too bad Mr. Belding and Ms. Bliss won't allow these sky blue wayfarer sunglasses in class. perfect for your Zack Morris fan at the Malibu sands beach club, though!
Non-scientifically proven to be the raddest sunglasses for kids in the universe! Check out these baby sunglasses:
- Polarized lenses: 100% UVA/B/C protection and shatter resistant, with added glare reduction to reduce eye strain & protect your eyes
- Mirrored polarized lenses: same protection with a sweet pop of color!
- Made in Italy like your designer shades, and assembled in USA
- Material is specially designed with babies in mind: durable, flexible, ultra light, and comfortable. Soft and safe for little faces, hands and mouths.
- Nearly indestructible: we offer a full damage and lens replacement guarantee.
- Certified BPA, lead, and latex free. Small parts tested as safe for babies.
- Lens Category 3; Lab tested and compliant with all US, EU and other international UV standards to block 100% UVA/B/C rays, including meeting Australian AS/NZS 1067:2016 standards.
- We mold our logos into our design to eliminate unnecessary paint.
- Over 25% lighter than Babiators' baby shades! So light they can float!
- Most importantly, you are helping support seriously ill children and their families at Ronald McDonald House Charities with every Australian sale.
These shades are recommended for the toddler ages 2-4 years old depending on your child's head size. The flexible material gives lots of room to grow!
Packaging comes with a durable, microfiber sunglasses pouch you can use as a cloth to wipe off those fingerprint smudges.